Tuesday, October 5, 2010

News From The Void: Day # 1

What did the leader of The Void accomplish today?

This:
























I created this blog and pretty much personalized it.

My background image for the entire blog is from the First-Person Shooter, Left4Dead. 

The background image used for the header is also from Left4Dead. 

All images from this video game are copy-righted to their rightful owners. 

My profile image is Exdeath from the video game franchise FINAL FANTASY. 

Again, I do not own this image. 

In my " Teh Void >:D " section, there is an image of the Fallacious Tree being destroyed. 

This is not my image. 

I'm simply using it. 

These works belong to FINAL FANTASY and SQUARE-ENIX and all other third parties involved. 

I also made a first post explaining my blog and The Void and what-not. Anyways, I hope this counts!

Alas... This is where I leave you, Mortals.. This has been an announcement sent from The Void...

No comments:

Post a Comment