Friday, January 7, 2011

Sent From The Void: Day # 17

New information has been received from The Void...



















I did this in Adobe Photoshop CS3 during the after-school club, Digital Evolutions.

The first one I drew was the girl who looks like she's going to punch someone.

Well, I got the inspiration for her when I was listening to「完全感覚Dreamer」- ( Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer by ONE OK ROCK ).

It was really awesome because the music reminds you of a fight when you're listening to it.

So I drew her mad and like she was getting ready to kill someone.

The second one I drew was a girl. I guess..she's shinobi? She's crouching on the grass with a like.. Flag..thing..

I really have no idea. I just thought it would be cool to include it.

So..not much. I really have no idea how to colour or make a finished piece.




Soon, this world will be engulfed back into The Void..

No comments:

Post a Comment